Re:Newsletters

Well said Tom, it is extremely difficult to trade based
on someone else's recommendations (blindly). A subscriber
will not have the same confidence in those trades
because they have not researched it in their own
way. So it will be impossible to duplicate the trading
results of the newsletter.

If the newsletter is not educational, it is not worth the money.

-Neal.
Join other traders for on-line discussions 24 hours a day.
http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client