Re: GEN - close enough

Things are real quiet on RT so I guess it is OK to so this neat chart and
an application where Fibonacci time lines referenced to the 1st or 2nd bar
of the day coincide with price hitting support and resistance levels during
the day.  The Stochastic momentum plot is overlayed for confidence building.

BobR

At 11:25 AM 11/25/97 -0800, bobrabcd wrote:
>Looks like 0.16 is as close as it got to S1.  Tell me, are there any
>intraday time based indicators that could be coupled up with this concept
>for a time price indicator?
>
>BobR
>http://www.oextrader.com/momentum/momentum.htm
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\B&Ds Dynamic Pivots.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Fibonacci lives.gif"