To:       realtraders @ listserver.com
cc:        (bcc: Lawrence Barwick)
From:     bshumake @ our-town.com @ INET
Date:     21/11/97 22:26:40 CST
Class:    Internal
Subject:  Holy Grail

I have developed a trading system that has beck tested 20 years across 20
markets with 98% winning trades. Forward testing over the last 4 years has
produced similar results. The P/L  ratio tested out at 3.2 : 1.  I have
made a great deal of money with it over the past 4 years and it was my
intent to share it with this group.  Unfortunately, It would require
probably 10 to 12 separate e-mails ( I do not know how to zip the files as
I have been too busy trading and making money to learn how to do this. And
at this point I'm not interested in learning how to zip files as I am too
busy enjoying my money ). After seeing how Harley Meyer was treated by some
on this group I have decided not to share the program, as I certainly would
not want to rock the boat by the 10 to 12  separate posts it would require.
Moral of the story:  Some of us are more proficient computer/email users
than others.  When we attack people on this forum for using a less than
perfect method of posting information we create an atmosphere that
discourages people from posting information period, and without a free
exchange of ideas this forum is useless. When someone post information we
are not interested in viewing we should cheerfully delete it and say to our
selves "this is the price we pay for the free exchange of ideas."
We can also help others learn better ways of posting ideas via personal
e-mail and in ways that encourage rather than discourage.  This is a great
forum and Eddie and John go to a great deal of trouble to maintain it, lets
all try to help by minimizing the personal attacks and maximizing the flow
of useful information.
One last thing, this message is in no way an attack or slam at any
member(s) of this forum, it is simply an attempt to remind us that we are
all human and all make mistakes, and to encourage us all to get along.
 Also, I obviously do not have a system that is 98% accurate, but...if
anyone ever does I certainly want them to feel free to share it on this
forum.
Sincerely wishing everyone a great day and good trading !
B.J. Shoemake