Re: Stocks and Bonds

Hi Jim and all,

We'll See. The bearish sentiment is high. Allot of bad news out. Market
looks like it is obviously going down. Looks like a nice set-up for a
bear trap. I think the day before a three day Holiday is up something
like 80% of the time. Food for thought. Good Trading'
JD

JBP42@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Now this is getting interesting.
>
> During the recent market weakness, bonds rallied as stocks declined.
>
> Today, on the spiral calendar trend change for bonds, both stocks and bonds
> declined.   The closes were both below the open.   This is a nice start to
> what I think could be a pretty good decline.   This time, perhaps we will see
> bonds and stocks decline together.   I am encouraged.
>
> I am looking for 5 to 7 business days down at a minimum.
>
> I understand Arch Crawford would be stopped out of  the second half of his
> 200% short position on  friday.   When you see advisors getting stopped out
> and then the next market day the stock market starts down again, you have
> witnessed the frustration of attempting to communicate on a once a month
> basis.   900 calls, and or consulting calls would seem to be useful to
> investors looking for current ideas regarding their investment activity.
>
> Seasonality may not work in this period because the market has gotten over
> bought  just ahead of the period.
>
> Stops would be above today's highs.
>
> Jim Peeke
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard158.vcf"