Re: remove form list

Ken - Sasto wrote:

>         take me off list

Here we go again :)

Why don't you make people actually have a practice go at deleting
themselves from a dummy list ( a bit like trainer wheels on a bike)
before they are "allowed" onto the grown up list. I am only half joking.

The lack of personal responibility we see on this and other lists at
times beggars belief. When we subscribe we get a full set of
instructions and guiding notes including "how to unsubscibe".

It is is a privilege to be on a list like this and a big thanks to those
who take the effort to post and maintain the list. I know some people
have more time than others but the effort it takes to put together a
wordy email is appreciated by most of us I am sure. Mostly I delete
messages but that is the price we have to pay if we want to stay on the
list. I keep the gems for reference.