I wish I had known this earlier...

Ever wish you had asked a particular question BEFORE buying into a contract
with a data vendor?

For example, "If your service is pitiful, can I discontinue it without paying
penalties?"  or "What is the average wait time before a tech support question
is answered?" or "If your box dies on me, will you overnight a replacement for
free?"

I you had an unpleasant experience with a vendor that you wished you knew about
sooner, please post it to help others avoid the same issue.  If you want to
remain anonymous, please e-mail to me DIRECTLY, and I'll "clean" it up.

All responses will be compiled into a list of "consumer smart" questions, to be
appended to my ever growing Data Vendor FAQ report.

- Mark Jurik