Re: posts

Im getting tired of real traders....it seems to me every week we have to have
some stupid controversey..aruging based on ego rather than debating systems
and market directions....

this email from someone called hartley regarding threatening to send out huge
downloads....well all i can say is that if i want terrorism i will stick to
CNN...i certainly dont need to read that kind of crap on here...i thought
Real Traders was supposed to be a community of people trying to better
themselves...

and as for Hartley....the same goes for those who send him all those gifs..i
find it annoying as well to receive all those pivot downloads..but so
what..it took me a minute to delete...

if real traders is going to continually slide into this schoolyard diplomacy
then maybe its time for me to leave....

Rick