Re: Pivot Points: The Final Formula

We all have different levels of interest and experience. It seems obvious
now this was a genuine attempt to share with the forum information which
could be useful to some, and perhaps was a small mistake in judgment as to
how to disseminate the info.

Personally, I'm a bit embarrassed by my "flying off the handle" over such a
good intentioned act. My apologies. It's been a long week. Good weekend to
all.

Regards,

Tom Alexander

----------
> From: charles meyer <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Pivot Points:  The Final Formula
> Date: Friday, November 21, 1997 4:11 PM
>

> Shown below is what I believe to be the correct Larry Williams formula
for
> calculating
> pivot points and the last in the series to complete this project.
>
> Hi + Lo + Close  divided by 3 = Pivot
>
> Hi - Lo  =  Range
>
> Resistance 1  = P +R
>
> Resistance 2  = Support 1 +  R     (See S1 Below)
>
> Support 1 = (P + CL )  divided by 2  -  (1/2 R)
>
> Support 2 =  P - R
>

> I want to thank Harley Meyer for "bailing me out" by getting this info
out
> to all
> who expressed an interest.  Also, I know some of you were pretty darned
mad
> about his posting to all on this forum even though you didn't have an
> interest.
> Next time, I will be more thoughtful about how to effectively carry a
> project to
> completion vis a via handling the information.  I have learned from this
> too!
>
> Re all the formulas, after you've had a chance to evaluate the material,
> I'd
> certainly like any feedback you have regarding their practical usefulness
> to trading.
>
> Also, thank all of you who offered to help distribute the formulas.
Later.