Wanna be a consultant for hire?

Using neural net, genetic algs or fuzzy logic to identify price patterns (e.g.
head and shoulder) has been demonstrated to be a useful venture.  However,
determining the right feature space that optimally disciminates between
examples that do and do not have the desired price patterns is an art form
requiring skill.  For example, good features need to be invariant to price
shift and scale, and maybe also invariant to trend and volatility. (BTW, these
requirements make a good wavelet.)

There are many folks who want to advance in using NN, GA and FL but haven't a
clue how to preprocess and/or model their data.  I am compiling a list of those
who are good at this task and would like to work as a consultant (long term or
short term) for anyone needing these services.  Sort of like the list of names
in the Omega Research catalog; however, to keep this professional, I will have
a complaint hotline.  Any consultant creating repeated legitimate complaints
will be taken off the list.

Your name, phone number (and maybe web link) will be posted on a page at my web
site.  No charge to anyone.  Free service to the community.

Email DIRECTLY to me if you are interested.

- MArk Jurik