Re: pivots

Robert Pisani wrote:

> I think if everyone just sent the whole bunch back to him, including
> attachments, he probably wouldn't do it again.

HEY guys calm down. It took what, 2 minutes to down load and hell there
was a lot of information pertinant to the discussions of late. It'll
take you a few seconds to delete if you don't care. Including this post,
there were almost as many commentary posts!

To quote a post the other day,

"Q: How many mailing list subscribers does it take to change a light
     bulb?

 A: 1,331:"

And then there's always Prozac.

Rob:)