Re: Bonds

Tex,
I think bonds are a short after November 24.   The short would occur on the
first close < open on a daily chart.   Stop over the recent high.   This
would be the end of an impulsive wave according to G. E. T.  I am told.
  Most elliott types see this as the top.   But when and where seems to be
eluding the experts I follow.

I think Stocks and Bonds decline til December 5.

Like you, I have noticed that bonds seem to be moving inverse to the typical
bullish pattern, that is stocks and bonds going up together, and down
together.

During these recent turbulent periods, it seems the bonds go up when stocks
 go down.   I see this as very curious behavior.   I don't think investors go
to safety for 3 hours , buy bonds ; and then jump right back into the stock
market when it is down 200 points on the day.   So this is collective wisdom
of big money, sort of like front running trades.   Stocks go down,  You buy
bonds till stocks stop dropping intra day   With stocks deeply oversold, you
buy the stocks and sell your bonds.   Previously what was going on is that
bonds would bottom, and stocks and bonds would rally together.   April thru
July.

I don't have an interest in trading currencies.

Jim Peeke