Presentation

I'm Luca Mazzanti,  new in this group.
I live in Italy, study economy at University, and trade options on the
index Mib30, but I'd like to enlarge my operativity. I need informations
and I need to learn from real traders how the matter works. I hope to be
useful myself, with my technical analysis (traditional and Elliott). This
is why i joined.
And for that pourpose I'm already asking for help: i need the historical
data for the american market (SP500 and DowJ) (ascii or metastock format).
I'll be very grateful with the person who will help me.

Thank you very much

Luca Mazzanti
st163878@xxxxxxxxxxx