Re: MKT - DJIA

Sorry to confuse you Norman, but there was haze covering the moon here in
Southern California.  Really, implied volatility is just that, implied.
Sometimes implied prices become real prices.  When the implied and the real
intersect there is a trend change in progress.  That is the essence of that
chart, to use the implied input from the volatility index to determine what
the options market says prices should be, with the trend of current prices.

BobR