Ross On Pivot Points

Sirs:

I made contact with Joe via fax regarding this matter and would like to
pass
along his spin.  ........."there is no perfect formula for predicting
tomorrow's
prices, and that none of them work consistently better than others over a
period of time.  One might work best today, but a month from now, another
will work better.....trying to predict prices in that fashion is tantamount
suicide.  Trade what you see, not what some formula says tomorrow's
price will be."

Stated another way, the methods he gave in "Trading The Ross Hook"
is the one used by the floor traders, but that doesn't mean prices will end
up there.

Hey guys, did I ask the wrong question?  Humm..........Is it a waste of
time
and energy to even try to do any comparative analysis of these formulas?

Thanks.

Charles Meyer.