OPTIONS COMMISSIONS/CAPLAN

HI RTrs,
Let me clarify - some traders are most likely talking of commissions on
stock options, others on options on futures - $30 in, $30 out seem kind of
expensive for stock options making it difficult to make money although I
don't know too much about it because I haven't yet started trading options.
The $15 round turn at Refco mentioned sounds good to me for option on
futures.
About Caplan, I do like his books though, and have learned a lot from it.
However, I believe traders who come up with their own method even if most of
the ideas are borrowed from books and other traders have a better long-term
success rate.
Happy Trading, Ashif