Re: MKT - Hang Seng Data

Greetings Al & Traders:

Hang Seng Index:
11/18  10501.90  10501.90  10188.60  10245.20  -175

Hang Seng Futures:
11/18  10400  10420  10125  10150  -240

I tend to leans towards the scenario of a five wave down towards the
7,000 levels of the Hang Seng Index.  Until then, It is to my humble
opinion that investors should not go on the long for any of the local
blue chips here.  Sorry Al & all for the irregularities of the Hang Seng
Info.  Been extremely busy lately.

To Ken Biggs:
Thanks Ken for a very interesting article.  As a matter of fact, my
mentor and I had been discussing about those problems back in the
1990s!  So, I totally agree with the scenarios depicted on the article.
I'll get back to you through private mail.

Apologize to all again

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\hsi3.gif"