FUT: Commentary

	Dear RT's,

	I've become a fairly active "system" position trader, and I'm wondering if
any of you know of a free website that offers free commentary on all of the
futures. For instance, one of my systems called a long on Jan Lumber this
morning. It happened to go limit up, and I have no idea why(fundementally).
Tradingly, I initiated the position, and I will place stops accordingly.
But (curiously), I would like to to know what sparked the move(as this
commodity is not as frequently reviewed as, say, the grains, or  bonds,  or
the Spoo, etc).
	Thanks in advance!

	Steve