Re: MKT S&P General Comments

At 12:22 PM 11/17/97 -0500, G.John Boggio wrote:
>Realtraders,
>
>   Just to let you know, my short-term charts are indicating that we are
>fast approaching significant overhead resistance as well as overbought
>indications in the market.  Currently it is 12:15pm est and the SP Z7 is
>trading at 95120, and the $SPX at 946.70.  Presently, I see this overhead
>resistance coming in at 95500 and 950-952 respectively.  Further, we DO
>have symmetrical resistance at those levels.  Therefore, for the short-term
>trader, there would appear to be very nice shorting opportunities in this
>market.  For the intermediate trader, you may want to sell some of your
>positions so as to lock in profits.
>
>Yours truly,
>John Boggio

Realtraders,

  Earlier today I wrote the above message.  Currently it is 3:07pm est and
the market has come within just a few ticks of my projected resistance zone
and as such, I have initiated new short positions in the futures and
options markets as well as sold some of my long stock positions.  The
reason why I am writing this post is to inform you of a possible attempt to
'run the stops' that reside just above the 95500 level in the SP Z7.  If
this were to occur, I would expect to see a flurry of buying that has the
potential to drive the market to the 96500 level but would again represent
extremely overbot conditions and a reversal should ensue after that buying
flurry.  So the point is, don't panic if we get above the 95500 level, just
wait it out for a few minutes and look for the reversal back to the downside.

Sincerely,
John Boggio
PS  Please remember that this analysis is short-term in nature and should
be traded accordingly.  As for the magnitude of the possible decline, I DO
NOT have any projections at this time.

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:

Commentary:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/disc7_toc.htm
Info regarding SymWave:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.