Re: Vantage point

Alan:
There is no demo because any demo will prove the worthlessness of the
software.
There is no track record for the same reason as # 1 above.
There is no money back guarantee for the same reason as # 1 above.
Wish I had known all of this BEFORE I wasted all those $$$.
The much larger loss was generated by using trades called by the program!!
P.S.  Now if you would still like to buy the program - have I got a deal
for you.
Have a profitable day.
RDR.