Gen: KELTNER

Enid Ginn wrote:

> I am interested in learning about Keltner price channels.  Does anyone know
> of a good text that addresses these (construction, application etc)
**********************************
Enid, I have 6 different codes for Keltner ( now 7 with Bob Young's sharing
of his code) but I'm not sure of any of them.  This may stem from the
definition of keltner channels.  It involves certain conditions that
determine which calculations to use for the different conditions.  The best
definition came from BMI and their Market Analyst or Ensign software -- can't
remember which.  You can contact them and they will send a copy to you.

There has been a book written on the Keltner but it is out of print and I
have never found a copy.  Anyone ever seen it or know if the book is any
good?
Lynn