Re: Option Straddles and Strangles

w.murray wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience using option straddles and strangles? If
> so
> what has been your experience? Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use strangles on the OEX or high beta
stocks when the market makes a very rapid one-day move.  Such a move is
most always to an unstable point and the market will either continue in
that direction or there will be a significant reversal.  Either way you
win.  The OEX premiums have been too high for me lately to trade this
combo in the OEX..  I have done so in CPQ options.

Dick