GEN: Maximum Adverse Excersion

 For all you who have read John Sweeney's book "Campaign Trading" and who use
Maximum Adverse Excersion et. al. for trade analysis (Thanks John for
recommending your book) an updated version of TechifilterPlus for Windows
should help you.  I have asked RTR Software to include Max Adverse Excersion,
Min Favorable Excersion and Max Favorable Excersion to be included in the
statistics you can print out within a trade report.  My understanding is
these stats will be included in a soon to be released update.

I have no commercial interest in either the book or the software.  But I use
them and Clay Burch at RTR was very helpful to me in getting these stats
included.

Greg