Re: END OF DAY DATA

Thanks for the response. I have a  new Dell XPS 233. The video driver is a
STB Velocity 128, I called Worden and they suggested I replace the driver
with one of the following--ATI(?);Matrox(?);Cyrus Logic; or Stealth. I have
been very pleased with the data I get from Worden and would like to retain
the service. Unfortunately they indicate the only option I have is to
change the driver. Let me know if you hear anything