Re: Don Fishback Option Strategies

Steve:
Regarding his ODDS strategy, it is a sound tool. Essentially, he tells you how to calculate the probability of an option being worthless at expiration. You can get this same information from a variety of sources like McMillan's Options as a Strategic Investment. I think it is very helpful information to have, but would not trade it by itself.
Fishback has some other products I believe--I just received a brochure in the past few weeks--but I believe they are based on his probability strategies.
Gregg Murray
At 09:39 PM 11/11/97 +0000, Steve McGuire wrote: >Does anyone have any experience with Don Fishback's option strategies? > >Is he any good or is it the usual high-priced hype? > >Thanks in advance for any help. > >