FUTR - S & P Futures Time Change

        Hi RT's

         I understand the CME is changing the start of S & P futures trading
back to 9:30 from the current 9:15 EST starting time.  I assume the Globex
session will end at 9:15 when this goes into effect.

        Does anyone have the date this change will go into effect?  Any
reason for the sudden reversal (other than traders wanted to sleep 15 min.
later)?

                                               Good luck and good trading,
                                                       Ray Raffurty