Re: Futures, JO (Orange Juice)

>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:32:03 -0500
>To: yorker@xxxxxxx, RealTraders
>From: "Roy C. Sampley" <rsampley@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Futures, JO (Orange Juice)
>
>At 08:59 PM 11/8/1997 -0500, you wrote:
>>

>>On Friday JO shot up approx. 3 cents in the last 5 min of trading.  Does
>>anyone know why the late furry in JO. JO just doesn't want to go down even
>>though the seasonal tendencey for this time of year is usually down.
>>

>Info I have on El Nino seems to suggest that we can expect a milder winter
based on what has transpired previously.  Taucher's Almanac suggests that HO
will decrease in price.  I'd be wary of JO on the same basis.

What significance would you put on the fact that the commercials are VERY
heavily short?

Consider Practicing Random Kindness
(Read RAK's in Reader's Digest May 1992)
Roy C. Sampley
rsampley@xxxxxxxxx