Re: STKS:Market Direction

You're a little bit gloom in doom here. I dought the fed will raise
rates.
True the market is headed lower, but lets not get emotional about it.
You should of been starting to move to short positions a long time ago.
As far as the short term direction of the market, I could care less. It
is the current trend that is important and it is down.

Harley