Trendy Neural Net System

I would appreciate any user of the Trendy Neural Net System to respond
privately to me about their experiences.

Russ
TWA7663@xxxxxxx
		Sorry,  can't resist: my "public" neural net system, Trendy was short
going into both October 27 and today.  Also think a lot of the Elliott
folks were short on these occasions and some simple oscillator-based
systems should also have been short (% change X Volume and 4 day
stochastics to name two).  Maybe you should broaden your S&P System
exposure.