Re: Employment Numbers Predictions

Hi Tomogo

Yes , he's right about 2/3 of the time.

The way I view forecasts is they are put out by economists
who have a poor track record. Street talk usually begins with
them.

Given the current mkt conditions, I have few doubts that if
number comes out around 300,000 the bonds will dump. I
don't have a position nor am I looking to take one.

regards

ray

R Barros
101/25 Market Street