Re: Rick Ratchford Update

In a message dated 97-11-06 15:57:03 EST, eric3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I had been wondering where Rick had gone.  Anybody else??

 I happened to look at misc.invest.futures and found him embroiled in a
 huge bruhaha with Gary "Live the dream...." Smith about Rick's ability
 to forecast the market.

 No way I am going to jump in and comment on that group but I wondered if
 anyone else had been following this soap opera??

 Eric >>

Eric,

I keep thinking this whole pile of crap being dumped here by several
individuals who I personally believe can't trade themselves out of a paper
bag onto Rick was finally over. But no, people like you have to keep adding
fuel to the fire and keep re-igniting it. Why don't you spend more time
learning how to trade and developing your own trading methodology instead of
loitering on these newsgroups, trying to stir up controversy.

Personally, I probably waste 30 minutes a day wading through all this garbage
being posted in order to find any real meat in these discussion groups.

John