Re: DDE link into Tradestation?

I posted a link to a product the other week on the omega list that is able
to get data from any DDE capable program, and then send it via the com port
into Tradestation.  This product would accomplish what you seek.  It did
cost around $800-900 though.  I didn't keep the link, but someone might be
able to help if you are interested.

C Lober
->
>Does anybody know if it is possible to get tick data into Tradestation by a
>DDE link. I think there is a program which allowing data from Tradestation
>to Excel by a DDE link, but does it work the other way?
>
>I'm asking because I get live Forex data over the internet and would
>probably get tradestation if I could get this data into tradestation. Are
>there any other technical analysis programs that can take tick data by a
DDE