GEN - Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous Real Traders

        Hi RT's,

         I have been trading on a limited basis for about 5 years and after
much expensive "learning" feel confident that my trading is now consistently
profitable.  (I know Eddie doesn't want us to brag, but without this
background the rest of this would be meaningless).

         I (and possibably others) would like very much to hear from
professional traders who have made the transition from part time trading to
fully supporting themselves (and family) from trading.  My personal goal is
to accomplish this in about 2 years.

         I have many questions but will save them for later.  For now I would
like to hear your experiences and sugustions on how to accomplish this goal.
 Thanks in advance for your responces.

                                                 Good luck and good trading,
                                                          Ray Raffurty

P.S.  Excuse me if I post this again in a few weeks but I have noticed some
strands die out and I think this is important and interisting to many.