Days To Experation

Bob,

I don't know where I got it, but I assume it came from Omega, since it has their name in it.  It is an indicator called Days
To Experation.  You key in the Exp Month and Exp Year to set it up.  Then to use it you click on the Expert Icon and then the
desired bar and it will pop up an 'Expert Window' with the days remaining till experation.  I can have attached it for yours
and everyone else who wants it.

I would assume you could make it more automatic by getting the Exp dates from the data.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Days2exp.ela"