FUT: Mar Sugar

There was other discussion on this group earlier in the week
regarding Sugar ?
This was posted to the DGL Traders group

> =================================
> Mar Sugar: Buy Monday Oct 27, risk 11.63
>
> Sugar opened steady Monday and could easily have been bought
> at 11.80/81 . Stop at 11.63 remains untouched.
> Prices broke higher today and should continue to my initial
> target of 12.40. I will be taking partial profits if this is reached
> and using a trailing stop on the remainder.
> Contract high is 12.19 so we may have some trouble getting to 12.40

Thurs:
Prices were strong again today and had no trouble making new contract
highs. I will be taking partial profits at 12.40 if possible tomorrow
and placing a stop on remaining position at 11.95

Friday:

> Sugar: I covered half of my position at 12.40
> as planned for $630 per contract and am holding the
> remainder. Stop placement is difficult after such a
> strong rally without risking a large portion of open
> profit ? My stop is now at 12.15

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Mar_sugar.gif"