Re: SPDT S&P Monday's Pivots

John Dundee wrote:

> Noteworthy: Avg daily range has increased to a whooping $23. Market
> closed bullish back above 1,5 and 10 day pivot. McClellan and CCI
> triple
> bottom and rising. Overbought Oversold Index now bullish over 50%.
> Next
> buy siganal when McClellan goes above the zero line. Good Trading,
> JD
>
>                 Dundee  Market  Table
>                 S&P     Daily   Trader  Pivots

John, No offense meant here honestly. You have so many numbers here to
look at it would be nearly impossible for you to be wrong with
something.
Reminds me of the fib and gann guys with so many lines they cant be
wrong.
A clear and precise I buy here and I sell here would be nice. Also not
from
you John but from others I have noticed quite a few charts with tons of
indicators on them. I have to wonder, if this stuff works so great why
cant
they automate it to put buy sell arrows on the charts. One chart had buy

sell arrows that didn't line up with the indicators the guy was showing,
clear fake. I have also noticed the charts always seem to come from
someone with commercial interest. I have been in this group only a few
days
and I really wonder just how many Real Traders there really are! I would

like to hear exactly how all you guys are "for real trading this stuff".

Lets hear exactly where you entered the trade and how many contracts,
ect.
Also why did you pick this trade and not take that trade, you know the
old
I would have done this and I wouldn't have done this cause stuff. Z

P.S. I am surprised the list providers aren't aware of what's happening
here
on this list. But then again they too are vendors. Now I'll wait to see
if I
get kicked off the list or whatever. I can live without being part of
"RT". Z