Re: Elliott

PJLaird@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I'm counting the drop from 8/7 to 9/11 as wave A. 9/11 to 10/7 as wave B, and
> everything since as wave C.

Yes, I too was looking at this as an ABC or 3x3x5 correction in the DOW
& OEX.  Reason being, the 1st leg
looks like 3 waves,  ...unless there is an intraday count that can be
seen as five waves.  But I would
insist on seeing a valid 3rd of 5.  Then I could see the possiblity of
an impulsive move down from 8/7
to 9/11.  Since I do not have that data and it seems unlikely that it
cannot be seen on daily charts, I
will go with what I see.  A corrective three count down in a bull
market.

I would be interested in your opinion on why you label the A Wave as
such???  Are you using indicators in assisting your identification of
wave counts????