Re: Intraday VS. Longer Term

Relax Russ,

I don't think anyone is disputing that buying in 1982 and selling in 1997 was a bad
strategy....damn --- I recently sold all the stock I bought in the '80s cuz I think the
market is ready for a hit.

Is no de point. You picked 1982, or whatever. Suppose you picked 1969. Daytrading is the
same thing....you want to back test? Back test buying the market in 1969 and selling in
1976. Short term trading adjusts for changes in the market. I do not see how you can
choose the start of a bull market and say...."back test your system to this".... and
then look for an ideal system.

Where is the system that said to buy for the long term in 1982?

---PJS