Re: GEN: Son of AMOSS??

On Sat, 01 Nov 1997 08:29:16 -0500 "John O. Romero" <romeroj@xxxxxxx>
writes:
Son of Amoss, ("MIDI", the "McEwan Index Distribution Indicator"). Are
you willing to share what your MIDI is all about?  Is it a varaition on
AMOSS or a completely different view of things.

John, The "MIDI" is an evolution of the "AMOSS" . It is a refinement of
the principles used in "AMOSS".. I left the firm I was working for a few
months ago and have not found a suitable full time position to return to,
so I relying on my trading for income. (scary). Since "Necessity is the
Mother of Invention" ,as a necessity I had to  come up with improvements
to the "AMOSS" to better time my trades. Being home all day has given me
the time to get the work done.  I day trade more often now. I rarely hold
a position more than a day or two. Presently I am not willing to disclose
the exact formulas for doing this. What I have planned for the near term
future is to release a shareware version of the program that would be
available on RT. First I have to teach myself how to program. The new
version ("MIDI") will work with stocks as well as indexes (probably
commodities also). I have eliminated the need to use the VIX as a
component. Stay tuned. I will continue to update info on the "AMOSS"

Good Luck
Ron McEwan