Mesa96 Comments Wanted

I'm in the market for a good cycle analysis package. I like what I've
read about Mesa96, but I'd rather hear honest impressions from its
users.

If you've used the software, I'd like to hear your views on the
following points: How long have you used it? What's been your overall
impression? How's the support? Did you look into any other cycle
analysis software before making the purchase. Did you also purchase the
Tradestation version and, if so, what's been your experience
incorporating it into your other indicators? Do you honestly think that
this type of cycle analysis has helped your trading in any fashion?

And for those who opted to purchase other cycle analysis software, I'd
like to hear your impressions also.

Any and all feedback much appreciated!

Bob Hunt