Time Study

Hello RealTraders:

I spend a fair amount of time looking for "time" relationships of turning
points, with a view to finding reliable expectations of market turns.

Attached is a Fibonacci projection of several "turning points".  For the
benefit of "non Nature's Pulse" folks, the math gets quite involved, but the
upshot of the whole thing is that past turning points are compared to other
past turning points. The distance between these turns is multiplied by several
Fibonacci variables and a projection results.  When the product of numerous
"hits" land on the same future date, there is a pretty good chance of some
kind of a change in market behavior.  If a "hit" is correct it is added to the
list of dates, and you end up with additional projections

I've added white "connector lines" for ease of analysis. I can't begin to
explain why it works, but it does. Future dates are noted. I'll leave the
discovery of the direction the market will take on the noted days up to you.
This study won't help with direction. You need something else for that.  Some
of the days are not trading days because "calendar days" are used in the
study. Expect the effect, if any, to appear on the next trading day.

Not every cluster of hits is a worthwhile tradable hit. Much of it depends on
your own trading style, long or short term, and there is the occasional dud,
but it is fascinating stuff.

PJLaird

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPXTIME.gif"