Re: TS HELP!!!!

Hi All

I just noticed what I consider a breach of the
advertising rules and unfortunately I am
inadvertently a part of it.

Dave Hunt is a local seminar organizer who is
promoting a seminar that I will facilitate in Nov.

In a recent post Dave said:

"I had a few requests for the Mass Pressure chart last time - when i get
more computer literate I will post it (1997 & 1998) on my
homepage for those who wish to upload it."

>From my point of view the problem is the homepage has
the seminar advertised prominently,

Dave assures me that the promotion was unintentional and
won't happen again.

regards

ray

R Barros