ADMIN: You weren't kicked off. . .

Every time we have a technical glitch on the server (in this case it was
minor, but it took a long time to resolve), I get a flurry of emails from
people who think they've been kicked off RealTraders. Please understand
that I do not remove people from the list just because I don't agree with
their opinions. People are removed either because they our publicly stated
policies.

Anyway, the way to tell the difference between getting kicked off and the
list being down is that in the former case, you get a message stating that
you've been removed from the list.

Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx         eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack