Re: Don Green's Better Fills

I know I am going to sound abrupt, I don't mean to, but quite frankly this
issue is getting on my nerves...I do not want to take it out on anyone, but
please give me a rest.

Here's me....I traded in NYC for several years on SelectNet, Instinet, etc...etc..
and I understand time & sales and everything else everyone is trying to justify
Don's stuff with.

Okay?

----Please...I don't think any of this is the issue. And I do not care. It's not
personal between you and I...you guys are not the target, I am.

>From where I'm standing....Don Green has it easier than I do....All he ever did
is say "I'm Shorting XYZ and you figure it out"

Honest...please stop pressing my button over this guy. If you got the e-mails
from this dude I got you would wonder what the hell he was talking about.

--PJS