Re: STKS and BONDS HISTORY

On 10/29/97 19:02:20 you wrote:

>Somewhere in the past I read that interest rates tend to make a seasonal
>low in the first quarter of the year, thus a bond peak.  Does anyone have
>the data to run the statistics on this first quarter low history?  Seems
>like mortgage rates hit their low in Feb, March.  Is this my imagination or
>is it statistically true?
>
>BobR

Bob:
Here's the date of the low of the 30 year t-bond each year (where there was
a tie I used the date with the lower t-bill rate).  Hope it helps.

DATE

510127
520524
531231
540415
550107
560210
570215
580502
590116
600812
610519
620518
630104
640710
650205
660128
670127
680809
690131
701224
711112
721124
730105
740104
750221
761217
770107
780106
790713
800627
810102
821112
830513
841228
851227
860725
870116
880212
891229
900105
911227
920918
931022
940121
951215
960112
971017

Jerry Wagner
Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd.
Annuity Price Center  http://www.annuityprices.com
	- the only source for downloadable daily variable annuity prices
Member of the Society of Asset Allocators and Fund Timers, Inc, (SAAFTI)
	http://www.saafti.com