Re: Bear MKT

Clyde Lee wrote:
> When I opened my AdvancedGet window on OEX last
> night the attached is what I got.
> Certainly is interesting.

Let us say that this is not a five wave count and consider this a
correction with a rather large C wave.  If this market does go higher,
it will never pay attention to a correction of this size again.
It would be a classic setup for a stock mania blowoff with no fear of a
correction.  We will wait and see.

I do not see a clear 5 waves down in Wave 1 from Aug 7th to Aug 18th in
the Dow..  or the OEX if that is where your counting a 5th wave
completion from.