Re: Victor Niederhoffer and STOPS

I like the "speculator got educated" part. Is this from you, bob, or
CNBC (I think you, nice one). Cramer had a large position on Monday as
well, guess not as leveraged as Niederhoffer.
I don't use mental stops which these days don't work much since I'm down
in a BIG way, lying in our well circuited grave with my network and
semiconductor companies.
Mental stops because I just can't decide on a method to tell me where to
place stops and how to rearrange them accordingly.
Regards,
Tugrul

Bob Fulks wrote:

> Niederhoffer,

> According to CNBC today, the "Speculator got educated". They reported
> that
> Niederhoffer and his clients were wiped out on Monday. So much for no
> stops...
>
> Bob Fulks
>
> --
> Bob Fulks
> bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard136.vcf"