RE: URGENT: EMini S&P 500 fill limit

While the following is correct "The main problem here is that the e-mini
system does NOT accept market orders, they must be limits."

It is hard for me to believe that the FCM you are using would not take a mkt
order and hit the bid or ask at that time.

It appears there is something more to the story than just a simple execution
of a mkt order.

I would encourage all traders to write down their orders and time placed.  IF
you have a beef...it should be no problem listening to the tape recorded
order and reply from your FCM.

I have had no problems with trading the emini,although, you must always be
aware of the markets volitility and the rapidity of its movements.

Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx