RE: URGENT: EMini S&P 500 2

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: URGENT: EMini S&P 500 2
  • From: Visavis <Visavis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:36:55 -0800 (PST)

At 02:20 PM 10/28/97 -0800, Troutman, Defender of Sticks wrote:
>> Such an awful fill difference from 861 to 903.75.  Is this valid?
>
>You got porked, my friend, big time.
>
>> I ask the broker about this and said that I got a bad order and rejected
>> right away from the electronic trade placing system
>
>Maybe so, maybe not.  I'm not an expert on the rules in this case,
>but I would think that if an order pops out rejected, the broker ought
>to at least call and let you know rather than just sitting on that little
>fact for hours at a time.  I'd be very interested in knowing who your
>brokerage company is; you with a discount house?
>
>Don't let this one drop; this is a terrible fill...

Okay, say we all had this rule that we cannot hit market order when gap is
wide.  And the broker said they tried their BEST, ALL THE BEST to call me
on the phone but CANNOT get thru and read my 2 phone number to me.  But
both 2 phone number's middle number are both wrong like 8956?32 and
8956?28.  How can this be when they are calling me maybe at least once a
month for almost a year when I had a bad price like wrong stop price or
wrong contract month, etc...

Why? Are they using just paper diary/address book for each one of their
order taker?  Isn't it it is already included in my account information in
their computer?

For everybody's information, My broker is Jack Carl, overall their service
is good except at times discourteous.  And just only this fill that makes
up the really UGLINESS out of them.

        Warm Regards!

  	Visavis
	Visavis@xxxxxxx