Re: GEN: internet brokerage

Realtraders,

  I use Fidelity's Fox+ and I am pretty happy with their service.  Today I
placed 9 stock trades, all limit orders, and I had absolutely no problems.
Actually, I was amazed, especially with the heavy volume.  You may want to
check them out.  Note, I did try to contact them on the phone this morning
before the open and I had to wait 20 minutes.

John Boggio