Gen:

My friend from America asked me if I would post this for him:
=====================================
Greetings Friends and others?
I guess someone left a window open!!!

Don Green HERE!

Sorry to disrupt your gathering one last time, but since I was removed
without warning, and then was given a Public Lynching! I thought I
would like to make one last comment
==================================
I think the management of this forum is flawed and need to review how
that handle issues on the forum.

As for my removal, that is fine!, I think it could have been handled
in a professional manner. Not like a basball game, your out of here!
I didn't apprecate
the public lynching comments.  Totally uncalled for..
Why didn't eddie or john jump in then??  Good show guys..  Do you
think I would find out? or I guess didn't care.  Was I a smart ass at
time, yes! but I can also say I have never been called a dumb ass!

Someone open the windows it is getting TOO Stuffy in here! A lot of
words and graphs but not much content
Sorry! to be so honest. Feels like a math class not a trading
enviroment!

I personally feel, I had a lot of insight into investing and day
trading to provide, and based on the many positive replies I received,
many other felt the same way.

I trade everyday, (except yesterday and today). Right now I feel there
is more to gain from watching from a distance then trading stocks.
Watching people unable to get in or out or a trade is an important
issue. Buying a stock at the market and losing 6 points because of a
backlog of orders.  Too wild for me. Yes, I am losing money by not
playing, but many lesssons learned.

A thought to before I go, The market is rebounding on shorting
covering BIG TIME, but also something to think about.

Many funds close their books on Friday for the year, and they need to
show profits, also Wall Street Bonuses are being reviewed right now,
and finally
I think many margin accounts were way over-extende, so beware, the
bear ain't gone.  Be careful, you might get in and then can't get out!!

Finally, I am still typing in 250 plus e-mail address
into my mail program, I hope it don't crash!!  I will be sending out a
test message before Friday, so if you wanted to be on this list and
haven't heard from me, drop me another note at reen@xxxxxxx

Regards
Don Green
Sent by Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.com